Horse riding school / horse riding tourism/ organic farming agriculture
Located in the heart of the Cévennes National Park, 2.5 km away from the Col de Jalcreste on the forest track of Solpéran (GR7-67), Lilas Delclos, state graduated monitor, offers you:
all levels and all disciplines lessons, trainings, rides.
hikes, horse boarding, work with young horses, reception of horse riders and hikers and hikers bivouac (basic installations but warm welcome)
And even organic farming products, with chestnuts and jams, jeliies, sirups....
Open all year
- Horse back riding permit (FFE): under 18 : €25 ; over 18 : 36€
- All levels and all disciplines lessons, from 6 years old: 1h30 (30min dedicated for the cares + 1h for the lesson)
With the permit : €16
Without the permit: €18
- Trainings (during school holidays) : please contact us
- Horse back riding: hike of 1h30 €22 ; 2h : €31 ; half a day: 3h : €42: full day: 78€ without picnic
- Possibility to board horses: please contact us
- Possibility to educate young horses: please contact us
Please do not hesitate to call or go on our website for further information.