Christine welcomes you in her restaurant, next to the fireplace or on the terrace in the shadow of the pergola, where friendliness and gastronomy is on the daily menu.
Patrick, the chief, proposes an inventive and meticulous cooking, prepared with fresh regional products.
The restaurant la Source offers a large panorama on the Vallée Longue.
Still today, the ancient route between Ales and Florac (the current N106) is a witness of the 17th century religious wars. On the crests, the king's dragons (names of the soldiers) were keeping under surveillance the movements of Camisards.
This tourist itinerary is also well known for the beauty of its panoramas.
The pros :
- an inventive and meticulous cuisine
- A shaded and cool terrace overlooking the Vallée Longue where 35 covers can be served
- A renovated room, with optimal comfort
- A big car park
- An access for disabled person
- The location, between Ales and Florac (20 minutes from Ales and 30min from Florac)
- Village of 700 inhabitants 3 kms from the restaurant, with a protestant temple dating back to 17th century
Gault et Millau 2012
Menus: €20 and €.23
Child Menu : €8
Lunch menu: €14 and €16
A giant mixed salad : € 9.90
+ à la carte
Table gourmande de Lozère
1 toque au Gault & Millau
Guide du Routard 2011
Guide du Petit Futée 2011