In the heart of the Cévennes National Park, the Bancilhon is an old farmhouse dating back to the 14th century. Sabine will welcome you in one of her 3 gites. Each of them can accommodate up to 5 persons.
In the very regional style, built in schist stones and lauze (roofing stones), this 7 hectar domain was set on the original trail walked by Robert Louis Stevenson.
"Le Fenil" is an independent house, on the same level, adjoining the owner's and located at the entrance of the farmhouse. It is composed of 2 bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with two twin beds. A child folding bed can be added in the second bedroom. Bathroom and toilets are separated.
"Le Buron" is a flat, on the same level, with a common entrance located in the corridor. It is made of a bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed in the living room. You can also add a child folding bed in the bedroom.
"La Clède" is an independent house, on two different levels. The ground floor is composed of a bedroom wiith a double bed, a single bed, and, if needed, a child folding bed. The first floor is made of a living room with a sofa bed and a bathroom. There is no door between these two levels.
From Easter to All Saints' day
Fenil gite (2 bedrooms)
- From June, 29th to July, 5th and from August, 23rd to August, 30th= 500 € / week
- July and August = 680 € / week
- Off-season, from April, 5th to June, 29th and from September, 1st to November, 2nd 2014 = 300 € / week
2 nights = 140 € - 3 nignts = 160 €
Buron gite and and Clède gite (1 bedroom)
- From June, 29th to July 5th and from August, 23rd to August, 30th= 400 € /week
- July and August = 580 € / week
- Off-season: from April, 5th to June, 29th and from September, 1st to November, 2nd 2014 = 270 € / week
2 nights = 120 € - 3 nights = 140 €
"Member" of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Prefectoral classification: 1 star classification in process